[lit-ideas] Re: VERY VERY VERY GOOD NEWS

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 00:54:27 -0500

Except I wasn't supporting you.  I saw yet another instance of people
thinking insult means love, admiration, whatever.  Let's see, how's this
for an explanation:  if you're her daddy figure, maybe she's really jealous
of your kid.  No?  Okay.  But I wasn't supporting you.  It was a
philosophical position if you read my posts.  Right in there with Clashes
of Barbarians, who go to war and call it love, etc. etc.