[lit-ideas] Re: VERY VERY VERY GOOD NEWS

  • From: Paul Stone <pas@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 00:36:35 -0500

At 12:20 AM 3/4/2006, you wrote:

Paul, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings or anybody else's.

Don't worry, you didn't.

I am just so fed up with the human race.

Aren't we all?

The whole world is upside down.

Depends on which way you look.

East is West, left is right,
Up is down, and black is white,
Inside-out, wrong is right,
It's back to front and I'm all uptight.

[ray davies]

Bad equals good, good never happens, even on this list. People don't care
about psychological explanations or solving problems by treating
humans-in-training better, or simply even solving problems.

It's a F U C K I N G JOKE!!!

All they want to do is hate each other. But anyway, I'm sorry. You're really a nice
person. It's not your fault. I didn't mean to take it out on you.

Your attempt at sarcasm is truly deafening.