[lit-ideas] Re: VERY VERY VERY GOOD NEWS

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 00:36:56 -0500

I also dislike when people give "Over the Hill" birthday cards, but try to
find one that doesn't have some variation of that.  It all speaks to how
normal it is to insult someone and call it "love".  But that's the way
humans are, they'll fight tooth and nail to be jerks.  Not you
specifically, everybody is that way.