[lit-ideas] Re: VERY VERY VERY GOOD NEWS

  • From: Paul Stone <pas@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 00:47:38 -0500

I also dislike when people give "Over the Hill" birthday cards, but try to
find one that doesn't have some variation of that.  It all speaks to how
normal it is to insult someone and call it "love".  But that's the way
humans are, they'll fight tooth and nail to be jerks.  Not you
specifically, everybody is that way.

When was the last time you laughed? I mean, slap your knee, piss your pants, split a gut laughed? Guffawed? Something has to be funny. Tell me a joke Reney. Tell me a funny joke. We'll get five independent lurkers to judge whether it's funny. I honestly don't know what you would possibly laugh at. OF COURSE there has to be brunt, just make it mike geary. He's a thick-skinned young man.

here's a starter:

A nun, a priest and a rabbit walk into a bar
The bartenders says "what is this some kind of fucking joke?"

Who was hurt by that?

[insert pithy quote here]
Paul Stone
pas@xxxxxxxx