[lit-ideas] Re: VERY VERY VERY GOOD NEWS

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 23:43:30 -0500

Now why am I not shocked that you write this?  A congratulations is a
congratulations, and that was a crock of shit in the "I was only kidding
category".   I'm getting to where more and more I agree with Kurt Vonnegut
when he says the Earth will be happy to shake the human race off one day.
There is *nothing* good about these loathsome little creatures called
humans.   That anybody can think as disgusting a comment as that is is put
forth as a congratulations is not helping me change my mind.  If you think
her congratulations is clever or cute, then you're fucked up.