[lit-ideas] Re: Turning the tables...

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 23:16:17 EST

I should have looked at the weather map sooner!  I haven't been paying  much
attention to forecasts because it's been like spring here -- 60's during  the
day and sunny.  Yesterday it was near 60.  Tonight it's going to  be 15 w/
wind chills of 05.  Won't go above 20 tomorrow.  I really,  really should have
brought tons of wood in yesterday....and gotten the heater in  my car fixed
sooner.  I think that ridiculous snowmobile suit Jim picked up  at the Good
Will
(he can't resist a bargain -- it's brand new for $10 -- hugely  lined, fur-like
high collar -- walked in with a huge grin, "I scored!!") will  finally have a
use tomorrow as I drive 30 miles......<sigh>.

Julie Krueger