[lit-ideas] Re: The Strident Voice of Defeat

  • From: Brian <cabrian@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 21:28:52 -0600

General Odom is one person, Irene. As Robert Paul suggested, can you define what you mean by "the military"?

I do intend to read Ricks's book and I would recommend to you Robert Kaplan's Imperial Grunts.

~Brian

On Jan 13, 2007, at 12:30 PM, Andy Amago wrote:

It's all over the place, General Odom, which I posted, among others. The problem is that few want to publicly disagree with the administration, so you have to go to places like Tom Ricks, reporters who live with the military. As I find a specific references I will send them. In the meantime, you might read his book Fiasco.