[lit-ideas] Re: The Strident Voice of Defeat

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 16:41:52 -0800

Because they were MILITANT and ISLAMIC and they declared war against us and
were shooting at our airplanes and attacking our allies and threatening us
and refusing to allow inspectors to inspect and refusing to comply with UN
resolution and bribing Frenchmen and Russians so they would prevent the US
from getting UN approval to chastise them and they were pretending to have
WMDs in such a way that we and everyone else thought they did have them and
they belonged to the Baathists which is a Fascist organization which
involves taking over all of Arabia in an approach called "Pan Arabism."

Lawrence