[lit-ideas] Re: Sunday Wotsit

  • From: "Veronica Caley" <molleo1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 20:33:20 -0400

David: "...small distance that disqualifies me from playing Rachmaninoff ...

Yep. Me too. Hands that are way too small. But that isn't the only thing. Lack of talent is the other thing. Very disheartening. But don't think I lacked courage. I tried. And tried some more.

Veronica Caley

Milford, MI

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Ritchie" <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>