[lit-ideas] Re: Sunday Wotsit

  • From: David Ritchie <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 11:52:00 -0700

after a deal of heavy pruning in the garden turning round and round and a visit by a wolfhound it was revealed to me or i found that i had pretty much everything spacially inverted which can happen in art the dining room and the living room the way forward and the way around the negative space and the white space all wrong so i strode bold as can be which isn't so bold really up to my computer and showed those whose decisions i took to be faulty that consequences follow which gesture of course in their hollows they cared barely a whit regarding if whit is the measure i want but now back in the garden there comes a zephyr and if i were dead this and other winds is what i would miss most for they represent permission to exhale and to set about exploring with banging pans and deliberate detail the joyful bounds of life

David Ritchie,
Portland, Oregon