[lit-ideas] Re: Sunday Wotsit

  • From: Andy <mimi.erva@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 19:29:34 -0700 (PDT)

Also, not having sewers doesn't mean not having
paving.  The exurbs and suburbs are built in areas
that use septic systems.  Storm drains line the
streets to keep rainwater from flooding properties.
The storm drains channel the rain water into streams
that flow into rivers and eventually into wherever
rivers wind up, which is the ocean.