[lit-ideas] Re: Sunday Wotsit

  • From: "Julie Krueger" <juliereneb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 22:58:10 -0600

My mind is doing delightful imaginings re. a multi-course meal made entirely
from mushrooms .... please... toss a frustrated chef a bone...

Re. slugs -- they are such a thoroughly revolting ..... thing .... that I
have no qualms about pouring salt on them and watching them wither their
slimey little (or big) bodies down to nothing.

Julie Krueger