[lit-ideas] Re: New Program in Psychoanalysis and Culture

  • From: wokshevs@xxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Eric Yost <mr.eric.yost@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 13:18:07 -0230

I respectfully submit that first, it is not possible to "waft" between two
notions, statements, women, religions, traffic lanes, etc.. To waft is not to
waver. Second (or secondly, I never knew which) Eric's "(2)" is noteworthy for
a number of reasons; its intelligibiity not being one of them. (The effect of
reading too many sociobiological texts, no doubt.)

Wafting along ... singing a song ... (C#)

Walter O.
By the Cliffs of the Avalon
(and in the midst of many cruise-shipped American tourists)