[lit-ideas] Re: Morc Huck Pump

  • From: wokshevs@xxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Eric Yost <mr.eric.yost@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 16:20:53 -0330

Would there be a proposition in all this that we could deliberate upon and
assess as to its truth or moral rightness?

(Some explication of the paradox inherent in Eric's final sentence below would
also help us to address it as an intelligible claim within "the space of
reasons.")

Valodsya Okshevsky

Russian by birth but not by philosophical orientation.