[lit-ideas] Re: Here's a new spin on preventative medicine

  • From: "David Wright" <wright@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 23:34:40 -0500

While 'Noted' is, of course, (ho-hem) fine, I'd rather you tore a
proverbial strip off of me, added your support, recognised me a fool, or
extolled my genius...

not giving a damn which, but sure you have more to offer,
d.

P.S.  If not, then don't waste our bloody time.  Either you have an
opinion or you're wasting space...but to hell and back again with 'noted'

Noted.

--
Mail.com Autos- Powered by Oncars.com: Drive By Today!
http://www.oncars.com