[lit-ideas] Re: Here's a new spin on preventative medicine

Mike Geary wrote:

"Wondered, in fact, if you weren't claiming that David Wright was just
another Irene pseudonym. No, no, no, that can't be.  The styles are
too different and the themes.  DW has even taken issue with Andy on a
few topics"

The styles and themes are so similar that I wondered why more effort
couldn't have been put into differentiating them.  Perhaps it was just
laziness.  It would be hard work to create and keep track of distinct
characters.  And I thought it hollow when issue was taken.  Again, it
would take more work to have it be realistic.  Mike should know better
than most of us how hard it is to create realistic characters.

Mike concludes:

"I try to be an adept reader, but honestly, who can take a jungle man
seriously?"

Be honest.  Isn't it every guys dream to run around in a loin cloth?

Sincerely,

Phil Enns
The Jungle