[lit-ideas] Re: A Question REALLY Answered

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 06:45:11 EST

<sigh>  I guess we're back to definitions.  Maybe we should  define what
"feminism" means in the context of this dialogue.

Julie Krueger
still making endless lists of preparation for "Chanamas".  (Buy new  dreidles
& get Gelt; Mini-Christmas tree display that enchanted me, find  candles for
Menorah, make room for toy trains, find least expensive ground lamb,  set up
enormously long folding table in too-small dining room and figure what I  can
cook a day ahead tomorrow; determine appropriate mix of Christmas and
Channukah CD's and have them ready; prepare chocolate satin pie, turkey
breasts,  lamb
kiftas, artichoke dip.  Figure out how to make the oven cook at three
different temperatures simultaneously.  Put something in daugher's "Mice
Stocking"
for her pet mice (why don't the cats and our Sheltie get  stockings?).
Re-think Apricot Chantilly & Chocolate Elephant because  they don't hold their
shape
well.)

Glass of wine.  Maybe two.  Followed by extreme expresso.

I'm so glad we have this wonderful vacation from the busy-ness of life; a
time to relax and de-stress.