[LRflex] Re: Leica R to EOS adaptors ... alternative brands.

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 09:00:04 -0700

Hey Gang.

I don't quite understand the problem.  Why are you changing the adaptor to
different lenses?  I have one adaptor and I leave it on the camera.  I
disengage the Leica lens and put a new one on the camera.  It is simple.
The Canon becomes a Leica mount camear, not the lens becoming a Canon mount
lens!  I must be missing something here......

Aram