[kismac] Re: kismac r51 subversion binary (2nd try)

  • From: ard jonker <ard.jonker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 20:04:20 +0100

At 11:06 -0500 2005/01/17, Michael Ellsworth wrote:

one thing that still happens is whenever I quit KisMAC after scanning, my computer will crash (with the grey screen overlay that says I have to restart in 5 different languages) when I try to restart or shutdown. Weird.

does that happen to anyone else?

It does not happen to me. Probably it helps to state type of computer, brand of card, version of operating system and like information. On me it is an Enterasys card on a TiBook 10.3.7 and all versions of Kismac.

ard