[kismac] Re: kismac r51 subversion binary (2nd try)

  • From: Brad Knowles <brad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 13:00:52 +0100

At 6:54 PM +0800 2005-01-18, Robin L Darroch wrote:

Will have to leave this to folks that have played with those drivers.

I've had a few kernel panics when the drivers didn't unload properly, but for me those were fixed with later versions of KisMac.

Right now, the only problem I've got with 0.12a or 0.2a is that it won't load the Prism2 driver (so that I don't lose my Airport connection when trying to passively sniff), but then I've got a couple of other weird things going on right now with this machine and I think it may be time for a reboot.

--
Brad Knowles, <brad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

    Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755