[kismac] Re: kismac r51 subversion binary (2nd try)

  • From: Brad Knowles <brad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 00:25:11 +0100

At 9:46 PM +0100 2005-01-18, ard jonker wrote:

 Running exactly that driver with an Enterasys alongside a normally
 driven internal airport card (TiBook400), I have no problems whatsoever.
 Maybe it is connected with the type of card; when one doesn't have the
 (proper?) card installed, Kismac refuses to load the driver. Is your
 card truly Prism2?

Yes, it is. This is the same Senao card that I've previously reported as having success with 0.12a (and earlier).

I've noted that DragThing is acting kind of wonky, too -- it can't save the current state of the bar at the bottom of the screen.

I really think my problem has to do with my machine acting wierd right now.

Brad Knowles, <brad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

    Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755