[kismac] Re: kismac r51 subversion binary (2nd try)

  • From: Michael Ellsworth <ellswm@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 11:06:23 -0500

yeah! me too!  Thanks a bunch!

one thing that still happens is whenever I quit KisMAC after scanning, my computer will crash (with the grey screen overlay that says I have to restart in 5 different languages) when I try to restart or shutdown. Weird.

does that happen to anyone else?
On Jan 17, 2005, at 9:39 AM, Jerad Hoff wrote:

I got a copy of your first message and gave the binary a shot. Wow, it looks great! Thank you for making this available.

  - Jerad

On Jan 17, 2005, at 8:04 AM, Theo Baschak wrote:

I sent this message to the list last night, but I never got a copy of
it in my inbox... so I'm not sure if anyone else got it, or if i
typo'd the address or something like that.

If anyone's interested in trying the new features that are only in
subversion so far, but is too scared to compile it (or for whatever
reason hasn't compiled it yet)

It doesn't have the installer, that part isn't automated, but if you
just unzip the binary, and put it in /Applications that should sufice.

If I didn't have a laptop, but a desktop mac instead, I'd compile it
everytime a new feature is added, but I'll try to compile it as often
as I can.