[kismac] Re: Airport Extreme Driver Not Found

  • From: "E. Gad" <p1agu313@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 08:34:43 -0800 (PST)

Hi Kevin
Let this be a lesson for me, for not double checking
my hairbrained posts.
Anyrate, to clarify, I think I was attempting to ask
Nick, but somehow failed in that.

You may have answered my question anyway- I first
tried a prebuilt r75 that I found somewhere in the
archives. For some reason though it doesnt work:It
seems to only beable to ask for a admins password and
then fails to do something it needs to do.

I'm begining to think it's something wrong on my end,
because  I have the latest version of OSX and basicly
all KisMac does for passive mode is ask for a admins
password-then nothing more. It does this even when I
reboot, turn off Airport and launch kismac with
nothing else running.

Does someone know what the could possible be going on?

http://mail.yahoo.com