[kismac] Re: Airport Extreme Driver Not Found

  • From: "super kev" <blaster42@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2005 02:06:12 +0000

I'm curious if anyone has solved the AE passive mode problem mentioned in this thread?

My PB with r75 tries to load the passive driver, and then says that it could not enable monitor mode for AE, because drivers weren't found. I can see it disable Airport (turn it off) and then it will turn it back on just before the error, but that's about as far as it gets. And about half of the time it freezes when trying to load the passive driver. This is on a new powerbook (G4 1.5Ghz, 10.4.0) and I haven't updated it to 10.4.3 yet.