[kismac] Re: Airport Extreme Driver Not Found

  • From: Patrick Kelley <opticrealm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 14:25:16 -0700

The first (airport-extreme) passive-enabled version of kismac worked
for me for a short time.  After I restarted, it no longer worked.  It
would ask for my admin password, and then fail saying it couldn't find
the drivers.

I'm on the newest OS X (10.4.3), with the latest kismac release from
SVN, compiled from source.  I still have the same problem.

If you figure it out, let me know.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Kelley