[kismac] Re: Airport Extreme Driver Not Found

  • From: "E. Gad" <p1agu313@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 09:41:53 -0800 (PST)

Interesting. I seem to have a similler problem that
you had 10.4.2, however for some reason even when
I updated to 10.4.3 kismac still tries to load a
driver
takes me to a admin something password wanting window
and then tells me airportdrivers not found.
I had this in both r75  and r76 both built from
source. I am cerious what your (or I suppose
anyone-elses opnion is) if it's something whacked
in kismac, or osx. Did you build it from source? Or
use something premade someplace? I ask because I'm
realy cerious.

-Edward

http://www.freelists.org/archives/kismac/09-2005/msg00014.html

http://mail.yahoo.com