[JA] empty message first

  • From: mmmcrae@xxxxxxxx
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 09:18:45 -0400

A while back someone noted that if one sent an empty self-addressed
message each time mail was retrieved then that message would come in
first.  I adopted the practice to help me delete spam.  However I now
notice that my self-addressed empty message comes in first sometimes but
often comes in second or third.  Is there something I'm missing?

Marie