[JA] Question re: Juno-web

  • From: Dorothy Mouse <ms.dmouse@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 10:11:20 -0400

I use 1.49 at home, but at work, via the internet, I use Juno-web.  I
have noticed that usually when I forward a message via Juno-web, the
message comes up in the regular text box (as it always does on 1.49) but
sometimes, the message box is blank, & the forwarded message ends up as
an attachment.  I suppose rather than forward I could cut & past the
message onto a new e-mail message, but I'm curious as to why this
happens.  I know in AOL it happens all the time (which is very annoying
to the recipients, although AOL users don't seem to care).  Does it have
anything to do with the length of the message I'm forwarding (since it
doesn't do this all the time)?  And if forwarding a message to another
1.49 user, would this "attachment" then clog up their server?   Anyone
know?
Squeak
Ms. Mouse