[JA] Re: Proposed FAQ

  • From: Graham J Pearce <gjpearce@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 10:28:08 -0600

On Sun, 17 Feb 2002 23:19:03 -0500 jim.henderson@xxxxxxxx writes:
<snip>
>10  What does Juno's free Web require?
>
>MS-Windows 95 or later.  Microsoft Internet Explorer 3 or later (any
>version that came with Windows 98 or later will do).

  That should say IE v.4 or later. To quote from the Juno 5 help file,
  in the 'Web browser requirements' section:

        If you are a basic service member and do not have Internet
        Explorer 4.0 or later installed, you will not be able to access
        the Web or receive and write HTML e-mail.

  Of course, the 'premium' services do not require IE4 or later, because
  they don't need its special ad-banner mechanisms.

  I've been quiet here for a while, but I'm glad to see that someone is
  taking the time to update that FAQ.  :-)

-- Graham J. Pearce
    gjpearce@xxxxxxxx

OR visit http://freelists.dhs.org