[jhb] Re: Update

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 15:22:07 +0000

I forgot to ask; didn't you have the flu jab? I can recommend it. Even SWMBO has it, though in her case she has the after effects the day before. Such is pessimism!

Gerry Winskill

On 16/01/2011 14:37, Fossil wrote:
I would like to apologise for my lack of serious activity since
Christmas . We both fell victim to the flu bug that has been going
around here and whilst the initial symptoms disappear in the normal time
frame it has left a longer term apathy which is hard to shake off. I
know of others who got the bug well before Christmas and who are still
fighting of residual effects from the thing.

I have also got to go into hospital tomorrow for an unknown period. If
all goes well I may be in and out within the day but if not it could be
for a bit longer. This has been in the back of my mind for a while now
and it has somewhat taken the edge off enjoyment – hence my rather low
key presence online in the last week or so.

Hopefully things will be a lot better when I get back and after suitable
recuperation I hope to be up and running again. The first task I have on
my list is another VFR Event and I ’ ll start initial planning for that
as soon as I am up to it. First things first though and I would just say
that if I don ’ t respond to posts in the next few days you may
understand why.

bones

bones@xxxxxxx <mailto:bones@xxxxxxx>