[jhb] Re: Farm Strip Atmosphere

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 11:08:43 +0000

Would you all mind customising them a little further? At Pent farm, I couldn't spot the AH hedge I was constructing. Then I realised the runway wasn't, in real life, in the same field as the hangar. My runway markers are!

Fortunately it's very easy to spot the correct landing strip.

Will you please seek and destroy Pent RWY.bgl  !

Sorry about that. Doh.

Gerry Winskill

On 27/01/2011 13:15, Paul Reynolds wrote:
Looks like I inadvertently started something by customising my strips.<g>

Paul