[jhb] Re: Farm Strip Atmosphere

  • From: Gerry Winskill <gwinsk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2011 12:37:21 +0000

That will be the one I had in mind. My revisions will be in AIO format. Ie, all the lot in one folder. If you don't operate with AIO, then GD's prog will assign my download to the correct folders. I hope!

Gerry Winskill

On 01/02/2011 12:15, Paul Reynolds wrote:
If the file is George Davidson's AGN2GENX then it's on Sheps Shed:

http://www.shepsshed.com/AGN2GENX.zip

This places AGN files in the appropriate folders rather than being an AIO
installer though.

Paul