Re: dead links cause of problem

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <Dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 17:43:29 +0100

 but you learnt what it wasn't that must help computers are strange things, the
year Internet 7 came out I put iton my computer,and a clever friend and vip
said"you are not supposed to be able to run i.e.7 on the jaws you have,but it
worked do let us know when you find the answer.Ps I read an old email to see
what the List owner said about I.e.8 after coming back from   frankfurt. He was
asked by listmembers well what did they say over there reply was"it is not
printable,then said he came back via switzerland and got some cheap bottles of
the hard stuff so journey not entirely wasted