  From: Farfar Carlson
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2010 1:54 PM
  Subject: Re: dead links cause of problem

  Gerald,

  While there are not just a few who may agree with your first statement on
FS's expertise, it appears that when David did downgrade to IE7, it  resolved
the problem. What sub-revision of JAWS 9 are you using? I'm wondering if that,
or perhaps your overall system and OpSys environment may be the reason for your
success, and his lack thereof.

  Dave