Re: dead links cause of problem

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <Dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 21:56:25 +0100

 gerald in the uk a list owner  went to a german exhibition and came back full
of doom and gloom,and many were to fearful to try it, a tech support even had
to tell people in advance how hard it could be to remove once loaded but it all
fizzled out,it was just new and in Uk many were fearful I loaded the darned
thing and just stuck it out and soon many clever people wrote free help,you
have seen some on this list I think
  dorothy----- Original Message -----