Re: dead links cause of problem

  • From: "Bill White" <billwhite92701@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 10:46:11 -0700

Hi, David.  Could you please answer a question for me?

How did you uninstall IE8 and go back to IE7?  I've heard there is a problem
when trying to downgrade Internet Explorer from a newer to an older version.
Did you have any problems uninstalling IE8?  What procedure did you use to
uninstall 8 before installing 7?

Thank you in advance.
Bill White billwhite92701@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx