RE: Vista

  • From: "Cher Bosch" <Cher.Bosch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 14:35:49 -0600

Jim and list-

Where is the real start-up folder in VISTA, or are there several you
need to delete stuff from?

And, Insert-F10 shows about 10 things running while JAWS is the only
thing on the taskbar.  Any idea what that is all about?

AOL shows up in the system tray, but was never even installed on the
laptop.  I've deleted everything that said 'AOL' and it is still in the
system tray.  Any ideas on how to kill this thing?

Cher

>>> "Jim Grimsby Jr." <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx> 10/24/2007 12:47 AM >>>

And the rule of thumb is this adjust visual settings for best
performance.  Don’t load anything at start up you don’t need. Get a copy
of dectalk access 32 it will use less system resources and ram. Hth

Jim Grimsby Jr.
skype: Jim.grimsby
I say what I mean! I mean what I say!