RE: Vista!

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 21:22:35 -0700

After listening to the podcast from FS, I want them to release the
upgrade mostly because my desktop crashed and cannot be resuscitated we
have tried and it looks like a new desktop is definitely in my future.
I was not exactly happy with the competition a couple of years ago, but,
I did solve someone else's problem so I could learn it, I would just
rather not.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx