RE: Vista

  • From: "Jim Grimsby Jr." <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 18:07:49 -0800

Hi,   first thing get start up maniger from the jfw lite site.  It still works
grate in vista.  No mucking about in folders etc.  but if you really want to
muck about in them do it the same way you would in xp. 1.  For the user start
up folder.
1.  tab to the start button.
2.  press the context key.
3. select open.
4.  open programs  five open start up there you go.
For all user change step 3 from open to open all users.
Now for the window list my guess would be that you got the side bar running and
yes each gagit shows up as a window.  Turn off the side bar only run it when
you are using it for some thing.  It is a real nice thing to have but only use
it when you need it like I say.
Hth

Jim Grimsby Jr.
skype: Jim.grimsby