Re: Jaws and the login Screen

  • From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 22:27:02 -0400

Katherine in case you don't know how to disable fast user switching (I
always forget).
   Click Start, click Control Panel, and then click User Accounts.
Tab to change an account, then arrow down to Change the way users log on or
off link.
  Tab and uncheck the Use the Welcome  screen check box.
Tab and enter on apply options.

      NOTE: The Use Fast User Switching check box is unavailable until you
click to select the Use the Welcome screen check box.