RE: Jaws and the login Screen

  • From: "Jim Grimsby JR." <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 20:27:18 -0700

THIS IS CORRECT.

Jim Grimsby JR.
Msn: jim.grimsby@xxxxxxx
e-mail: jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: jim.grimsby

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Blake Sinnett
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2006 3:22 PM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Jaws and the login Screen

To have JAWS start as a service with the control alt j shortcut, change the
target to:

Net Start JFWService

This should start jaws as a service, as long as you have jaws set to
automatically start.

From: "Jim Grimsby JR." <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 14:38:55 -0700

hi if you start jaws during your user section when you end that user section
you also end the running of jaws and any other program you have running.
starting jaws automatically runs jaws as a servus and will remain running no
mater what user you request unless some user exits jaws. once this happens
jaws is no longer running as a servus so when you start jaws again it is a
standard user program see above.  so a servus is started by the system user
and the system user is always on so running jaws as a servus means that you
are using it under the system user. where as anything else only applies to
the active user.  hope that helps.

Jim Grimsby JR.
Msn: HYPERLINK "mailto:jim.grimsby@xxxxxxx"jim.grimsby@xxxxxxx
e-mail: HYPERLINK "mailto:jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx"jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx