RE: Jaws and the login Screen

  • From: "Jim Grimsby JR." <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 20:25:59 -0700

NO FOR IT IS NOT RUNNING AS A SERVUS  IT IS RUNNING IN USER SPACE.
WITCH MEANS IT IS EXITED WHEN THE USER EXITS.
IF YOU START IT AS A SERVUS THEN IT WILL BE THERE THREW THE LOG ON.  HTH

Jim Grimsby JR.
Msn: HYPERLINK "mailto:jim.grimsby@xxxxxxx"jim.grimsby@xxxxxxx
e-mail: HYPERLINK "mailto:jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx"jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: jim.grimsby