re: JFW/PROGRAMMING

  • From: Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 14:33:43 -0700

Hi,
What programming language are you used to? That way, those who use that language could refer you to useful resources. There is a mailing list for blind programmers called Blind Programming. I think the question would be better answered over there, since there are some JFW users over there. For me, I mostly use JFW as just a screen reader when doing programming. I use an IDE (Integrated Development Environment) with some JAWS scripts and that's it. Other things, such as coding is done with help from JFW reading what I wrote (I mostly use Visual Studio 2008).
Cheers,
Joseph