Re: JFW/PROGRAMMING

  • From: "George Marshall" <marshall.geoma4@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 11:11:15 -0400

Cy:
I think I used the 3278 modified speech terminal a couple of years, then the
386 and 486 PC's came along and the school system returned all of the 3278's to
IBM and purchased PC's for use of terminals, at that point they purchased me a
software package from TSI for speech on the PC, worked quite well untill JAWS
came along.
George R. Marshall
marshall.geoma4@xxxxxxxxx
          From: PRAKASH P