Re: IE 7 and JAWS

  • From: "G.W. Cox" <gwcox2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 16:21:31 -0600

I agree with Alan's change in the default search engine, and I use the
RSS feature a lot, though I liked a stand-alone RSS aggregator until
Jaws 8 made it obsolete.

You only have to keep in mind that when opening a web page, your focus
sometimes will be in the title bar and you have to tab to get to the
nitty gritty.

I've been using I.E. 7 since December.