Re: IE 7 and JAWS

  • From: "Steve Vandecar" <cougars-den@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 15:42:27 -0700

The RSS feeds are the main reason I use Internet 7. It is very easy to add a feed and several ways to do it. When I go to a page and i either hear JAWS say Rss Feeds or I look for a feed that says Rss feeds and then I go there and add the feeds I want. To access the feeds you just use control j and scroll up and down to find the feed you want. The feed will say new after it if it has been updated since you last viewed it.

Steve
----- Original Message ----- From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>