Re: IE 7 and JAWS

  • From: "Sean McMahon" <smcmahon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 10:27:56 -0700

Security alert in system tray? Sometimes I'd get a security alert that is invisable is when I've had to unload jaws and re-load it. Normally I have run jaws first checked and all alerts are visable. Your short term fix is to start narator, click on the alert, and then jaws will speak again. Frankly the only time I saw a security alert in the system tray happened when I had removed a firewall and before I installed another. btw, there was some discussion of Internet security packages, I just tried system suite. Works great if you don't mind jaws cursor fiddling. The firewall works with normal keyboard commands. This is a major improvement over McAfee. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Vicki" <amethyst17@xxxxxxx>

Visit my webpage and podcast feed at www.blind-geek-zone.net

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Ramsey" <stephnjohnny211@xxxxxxxxxx>