Re: Alternative Word-2003 menus for Word 2007

  • From: "Gerald Levy" <bwaylimited@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 17:13:30 -0400

But everything is not just fine if you have to type multi-line addresses in a letter. You will get double spacing between the name line, street address line and city/state/zip line every time you hit Enter to type the next line of the address. That's certainly no way to format a letter. The only solution is to change the default line spacing between paragraphs to single spacing, which shouldn't even be necessary. I guess MS believes its customers never use Word 2007 to type letters. Truly asinine.

Gerald
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>