Re: page layout in word 2007

  • From: "Dave Mitchell" <Mitch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 15:52:02 -0700

Hi,  Kim Koomando posted a program on her Cool Site of the Day on May 19th that
described a free program to replace the Word 2007 Ribbon with all your familiar
menus.
If you search her site I expect you can find this particular post and the link
to the company that provides the download.  Good luck, Mitch