Re: Alternative Word-2003 menus for Word 2007

  • From: Yardbird <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 08:25:26 -0700

Hi Sue,

I'm still using one of the older versions of Word, but feel as if it might be a
practical idea to buy and install Word 2007 one of these days in order not to
be left behind with decreasing jaws support for my Word 2000. But I don't even
know a couple of basic things, like can you just purchase Word 2007 alone, or
must you get it as part of that office suite, and is that an expensive
proposition? And second, how does a Jaws user learn to use Word 2007 and its
notorious ribbon? Is there a tutorial or an instruction manual for it somewhere
online?

thanks.
Joel